Monday 12 August 2013

I am a Daughter of a Man Who Raise Me to be a Chaste Woman


"Why Don't You have a Boyfriend?"
"I am a Daughter of a Man Who Raise Me to be a Chaste Woman,
I am a Sister of a man Who is Proud of My Purity, So I don’t want to Disappoint them,
and Most of All I don’t want to Disappoint a Third Man

 Who is My Future Husband and The Father of My Children insha'aAllah,

 Because I am Preserving Myself for Him Only.
My Mom Raised Me to be a Righteous Woman so that I Deserve a Righteous Man 
She Never Raised Me to be a Toy in Any Boy’s Hand,


 But She Raised Me to Complete the Deen of a Pious Man.
Also, I am Not an Easy Girl who would be Impressed With Sweet Love Words, 

but I am a Proud Muslimah Who is Just Like a Pearl in Its Shell
 No One can Touch it but a Brave Man Who would Value it and Cherish its Beauty....

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

check sims online

About

Credits